Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. When someone sees a need to be filled, local or global, it’s part of GoFundMe’s role to help them succeed by making it easy and safe for people to rally around the cause and give online.
GoFundMe is now offering a “Career Day” with our Customer Operations Team that will be an inside look into a day in the life of a Customer Happiness Agent in our San Diego office on Friday, March 13th.
GoFundMe’s Career Day will give participants the opportunity to sharpen and gain tech industry experience, and enhance their confidence in their professional skills. Attendees will spend a full day (9:00 am- 2:30 pm) learning about GoFundMe’s brand, culture, and career opportunities for post-graduation.
What the program entails…
- Participants will get a glimpse into GoFundMe’s history, culture, business goals, product, and cross-functional customer-facing departments.
- Attendees will gain insight into the roles and responsibilities of other team members through shadowing and discussions.
- Participants will learn about various career paths in the tech industry.
- GoFundMe’s Recruiting Team will provide feedback and help attendees with their resumes, cover letters, and applications in real-time.
- Participants will be encouraged to share feedback & reflections for GoFundMe.
What the day will look like….
- Orientation and tour of GoFundMe
- Shadowing various departments within our Customer Operations Team
- Getting a glimpse into our day to day operations & learning what a Customer Happiness Agent does and how they impact our customer’s lives daily
- Lunch with team members on site
- Q&A and workshop with our Recruiting Team
If you’re interested in applying for the GoFundMe Career Day, please apply by Monday, March 2nd. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about GoFundMe
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.