CrowdRise has joined forces with GoFundMe, the world's largest social fundraising platform, to create the very best all-in-one social fundraising solution. CrowdRise is the world’s largest and fastest-growing fundraising platform dedicated exclusively to charitable giving, and we’ve partnered with some of the biggest charities, marathons, and celebrities in the country.
More than ever, it is an exciting time to join our team! In early 2017, CrowdRise was acquired by GoFundMe, the world’s largest social fundraising platform. With over $5 billion raised so far and a community of more than 40 million donors, GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. The joining of CrowdRise with GoFundMe means more growth, more opportunity and more money raised for the causes that matter to people most.
GoFundMe is looking for a Lead Development Representative for our CrowdRise platform and solution in our San Diego office. The Lead Development role is a critical component to our growth and culture at CrowdRise. We are looking for an individual who embodies our core values including, a positive mindset, high work ethic and self- development.
The ideal candidate has a history of going above and beyond assigned goals, implements new and creative strategies for prospecting, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics. They also have experience navigating through nonprofits, building rapport with prospects, and taking initiative on new ways to connect with decision makers.
- Meet or exceed assigned quota and other related assigned metrics
- Initiate creative ways to get in touch with qualified nonprofit prospects
- Develop your own outbound prospecting efforts, generating and executing your own leads (SGLs)
- Utilize Hubspot.com as your system of record, tracking all activities, leads and opportunities accurately and consistently
- Maintain an “on-demand” metric tracking and review it weekly with your manager
- Own the customer relationship from point of initial interest to confirming motive
- Make 50-70 outbound cold calls a day
- Send 30-40 outbound emails a day
- Attend all demos that have been scheduled for your Account Executive team and connect with Account Executives after demos to collect feedback
- Build great relationships with all your prospects
- Establish yourself as an expert in the CrowdRise platform as an all-in-one social fundraising solution
- Work with Marketing teams to convey feedback on prospect requirements and drive prospecting strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in quota carrying position
- Professional phone presentation, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Track record of quota achievement (consistent over- achievement is a plus)
- Experience in technology space, nonprofit or giving industry is a plus
- Collaborative working style, combined with a “take accountability” attitude
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with a focus on listening and understanding; can clearly demonstrate the power of questions
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and strong work ethic with a competitive edge
- Creative problem solver who likes to think outside of the box
- Maintain a positive attitude and apply coaching from training
- An ability to work in a fast-paced yet fun environment
- Actively seek opportunities for self-development
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play-hard mentality
- We have a mega-fridge and lunch every day in the office
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits, wellness reimbursement and compensate you based on your sales performance
- We provide continuous sales training and leadership opportunities
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.