Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. Over $5 billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with a monthly audience of over 100M people. And we are just getting started!
We are searching for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead our amazing mobile software development team, drive the initiatives forward and continue improving the GoFundMe’s mobile products.
- Provide technical and team leadership to an amazing mobile engineering team to design and build the GoFundMe mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms
- Prioritize on hands-on mobile app design and development, design review and code review
- Establish real-time collaboration with Product Management, Designers, QA and peer teams to architect, develop and execute product development roadmaps that integrate seamlessly with the overall engineering roadmaps.
- 4+ years of professional mobile software development experience on both Android and iOS platforms
- 2+ years experience as a mobile engineering manager or team tech lead with outstanding skills in mentoring team members, managing product roadmaps (build to launch/release) and exemplifying the GoFundMe mission
- Great track record in building and releasing complex mobile applications
- Amazing cross-functional collaboration skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really!
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Our Gives Back program allots employees $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
More about GoFundMe
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised over $5 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.