GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. Over $5 billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with a monthly audience of over 100M people.
We are excited to make big changes and take bold steps to achieve our mission. The Experience Design team is helping lead the way as GFM spreads compassion to people everywhere.
Enough about us… how about you?
Are you all about creating insanely awesome design and experiences? Do you get energized by taking ownership of making the abstract clear? Have you found the meaning of ‘usability’ and use that to craft world class experiences? Then we are pumped to meet you!
- Help establish and maintain design systems over web, iOS and Android
- Conduct usability testing on product prototypes
- Design experiences that are elegant and discoverable
- Work with the Product team to take conceptual ideas and then turn them into useable and valuable product features
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers
- Partner with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers from conception to launch and future iterations
- Contribute to the full User Experience, in aspects such as Interaction Design and Visual Design
- 3+ years of product design experience, ideally for a consumer facing product
- Clear ability to communicate and partner with product managers and engineers
- Take a project from problem statement to beautifully simple final product
- A pro with in Sketch, Adobe Suite, Prototyping tools
- Must have a portfolio or examples you can share that represents your process and ability
Working at GoFundMe...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives every day
- We're a small and growing team of fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
- Our Gives Back program allows employees $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead