GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the world. Over $5 billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with a monthly audience of over 100M people.
More than ever, it is an exciting time to join our team. In early 2017, CrowdRise was acquired by GoFundMe The joining of CrowdRise with GoFundMe means more growth, more opportunity, and more funds raised for the causes that matter to people most.
GoFundMe is looking to build out our engineering team in our amazing downtown Ls Angeles office. We are searching for a passionate talented QA software engineer who’s interested in changing the lives of millions of people for the better, amazing personal and professional growth, and having a real impact on our products and users!
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute object-oriented automated tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work as part of a team on new and existing products
- 4+ years of automation experience with object-oriented programming, involving UI (Selenium WebDriver), API, and database (SQL)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent technical major
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Desire to learn new technologies and practices quickly
- Ability to communicate clearly with others
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Our Gives Back program allows employees $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
More about GoFundMe…
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised over $5 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber, and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.