Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! With over $5 billion raised in donations and more than 50 million donors, GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started.
GoFundMe is looking for a passionate, collaborative full-stack engineer to join our small but growing payments team in Los Angeles, CA
- Developing scalable payments infrastructure which will support both the CrowdRise and GoFundMe products
- Building out robust API's and third party payment processing integrations
- Adherence to, and compliance with, PCI rules and regulations
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with a strongly typed, object-oriented, coding language and open to work on full stack
- Experience working with payment processing, PCI compliance, and payment processing integration
- Strong communication skills with no hesitation to share your ideas
- Can work both independently and love to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of building application from group-up
- You are reliable and take pride in your work
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- Our Gives Back program allows employees $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.