Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! With over $5 billion raised in donations and more than 50 million donors, GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started.
GoFundMe is looking for a passionate, collaborative full-stack engineer to join our amazing payments team in Redwood City, CA.
- Developing scalable payments infrastructure which will support both the GoFundMe and CrowdRise products
- Building out robust API's and third party payment processing integrations
- Adherence to, and compliance with, PCI rules and regulations
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Kotlin, Java or other object-oriented, coding language and open to work on full stack
- Experience working on Spring Boot Framework.
- Experience working on AWS technology stack
- Experience working with payment processing, PCI compliance, and payment processing integration
- Strong communication skills with no hesitation to share your ideas
- You are reliable, produce quality work, take pride and ownership in your work
- Can work both independently and love to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of building application from group-up
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- Our Gives Back program allows employees $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
More about GoFundMe...
GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives. Every day friends, family, and members of the community come together to support one another and the causes they care about most. Our campaigners have raised over $5 billion for medical expenses, education, community projects, sports, emergencies, pets and other personal causes and life events--making us the world's largest crowdfunding platform.
GoFundMe has assembled one of the best teams to go build the next leading consumer Internet company - including leaders from LinkedIn, Intuit, Groupon, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, GoPro, Uber and several others. We are also funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Accel, Greylock, TCV, and others.
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.