Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! With over $5 billion raised in donations and more than 50 million donors, GoFundMe is the largest social fundraising community in the world and is just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineering Lead to support the sales of GoFundMe's enterprise product, CrowdRise. The ideal candidate will need to quickly attain expert level knowledge of the CrowdRise platform, and understand the applications and services behind it to help close deals.
- Manage, interpret and understand customers' requirements holistically by asking the right questions
- Identify and persuade the right product or service to customers
- Understand market trends and competitor offerings to speak intelligently on CrowdRise
- Coordinate sales projects with infrastructure and engineering teams in preparation for sales demo
- Supports sales & marketing by attending trade shows, conferences 2-3 times a year
- Create clear and easy to follow presentations and demos to showcase our product per customers' needs and requirements
- Convey technical issues in a simple and clear manner
- Spearhead integration with 3rd party systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Mailchimp etc
- Understand CrowdRise data structure to manipulate CSV imports for internal sales efforts, as well as per customers' requests
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Support CrowdRise success and customer service teams in solving client issues
- Provide a direct link back to engineering team on market trends, and help guide product development roadmap
- While most interaction with customers will be online or by phone, some traveling to visit customers is required
- Help create the team he/she is leading
- Successful track record working with clients
- 7+ years of sales engineering experience
- 4+ years of management experience leading a team of engineers
- 8+ years of experience of working with MySQL databases supporting heavy traffic website
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce usage and integration
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience building/integrating with RESTful APIs
- Expert knowledge of a server side scripting language such as PHP
- Understanding and experience working with permission management for organizations/users
- Experience working within an organization offering an Enterprise solution would be extremely nice to have!
- Fundraising or ecommerce experience is extremely nice to have!
- Experience with payment gateway providers is extremely nice to have!
Working at GoFundMe...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives every day
- We're a small and growing team of fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead