Godfrey Dadich Partners combines the best of advertising, journalism, identity, and digital to help brands tell better stories. We are looking for a Summer Video Intern to join our team.
Our team of editors, writers, creative directors, video producers, and brand strategists have created an award-winning Netflix series, redesigned National Geographic, made a documentary about iconic sneakers, and most recently spearheaded the launch of Microsoft’s new “WorkLab” digital publication.
The focus is content creation. Our clients include large tech corporations, media companies, arts and culture organizations, and nonprofits.
Candidates most likely to thrive are self-starters who like trying to solve a challenge their own way first before coming together to collaborate. They are comfortable receiving an assignment or directions, then running with the project, taking responsibility for communications with their team to check in when they want assistance or guidance.
Exact start and end dates are flexible. This is a paid, in-person role and GDP will support this role with opportunities for ongoing education.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our award-winning team of producers, editors and animators.
- Edit or animate or help with the production of videos
- Participate in video meetings, brainstorms.
- Support the video team with workflow processes.
- Collaborate with a diverse mix of teams—from art directors, writers, to account managers and strategists—to refine and elevate your work.
- Research video digital trends, pop culture, design and other topics for ongoing client projects.
- A minimum commitment of at least 30 hours a week.
- Video/film majors preferred.
- Junior, senior, or recent graduates preferred.
- An editing, production or animation portfolio of work (shown in a reel or website)
- Highly collaborative and resourceful self-starters who proactively moves projects forward between check-ins.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for Godfrey Dadich Partners.
Hourly Rate: $19.00