About the Team
An instrumental part of GOAT Group, the Marketing team oversees a wide range of activities, which aim to build awareness, consideration and loyalty for our brands. As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
We are looking for a Manager, CRM to join our rapidly growing Growth team. In this role, you will focus on buyer communications for Flight Club. You’ll be the day-to-day execution owner of the CRM program, setting up cross-channel campaigns in thoughtful, strategic ways and reporting on end business results.
You are highly analytical, meticulously organized and enjoy diving into the details on segmentation and buyer journey program set up, while also connecting the dots on what strategy + tactics will drive towards company goals.
In this role, you will:
- Actively manage buyer messaging for owned channels (Email, SMS) to drive incremental new buyers online & in-store
- Understand buyer motivations and buyer user personas
- Understand basic product usage metrics and retention metrics for Flight Club
- Oversee quarterly calendar planning for messaging & testing roadmap
- Partner with brand + merchandising on data-driven strategies for what products to feature to drive new buyers and upsell repeat buyers to higher value products & services over time
- Develop and implement buyer segmentation into program to personalize the communication journey based on customer behavior, demos and location to increase relevancy
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks and create and share regular performance reports
- Present actionable insights to leadership to drive informed decision-making and refine marketing strategies
- Actively manage play-booking and documentation, including developing and improving processes, templates, key insights, and presentations related to the assessment of strategies and initiatives
What we are looking for:
- 4-5+ years of lifecycle/CRM experience, with significant experience in mobile apps
- Strong growth marketing background and industry knowledge of customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and journey mapping through email, push, in-app marketing, and SMS
- Able to explain things in a clear and simple manner to various internal stakeholders
- Extensive familiarity working with CRM tools such as Braze, Iterable, Saillthru, etc
- Comfort with technical, regulatory, and product side of marketing (audience segmentation, IP deliverability, GDPR, etc)
- Ability to do critical thinking on behalf of the user (buyer)
- Highly data-driven, well organized and have strong project management skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and has an affinity for building relationships across teams
- Intermediate knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Experience working in markets outside of North America
- Curious Mind: your wheels are always turning; you’re ideating constantly; you’re excited by new opportunities and inclined towards action
- Working knowledge of SQL, Snowflake or Looker
- Marketplace, Loyalty, B2B and/or Luxury industry experience
- You have experience in other marketing channels (SMS, Content Cards, User Acquisition)
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.