GCM Grosvenor, a growing and dynamic Alternative Investments firm, is seeking a Product Manager drive our client-facing analytics and reporting strategy. Technology plays a critical role at GCM Grosvenor, enabling our operations and delighting clients with best-in-class technology solutions to enhance their relationship with the firm.
In this role, you will lead our strategy to deliver cutting edge guided analytics and client reporting in strategic partnership with our Client Reporting, Marketing, Brand and Communications organizations. Our client technology is at an inflection point, and we are on a path to make technology a key differentiator for our clients worldwide.
You have experience leading end-user facing analytics and reporting solutions strategies and is equally passionate about delighting users with an excellent user experience and telling stories with data. You are comfortable operating strategically in establishing and evolving a vision. You are empathetic to users’ needs and pain points. You can move fast without cutting corners and deliver iteratively while keeping sight on the endgame. You have an ability to think big and a willingness to push and drive change.
A Product Manager’s role is both strategic and tactical, sitting at the intersection of the business, user experience, and technology. To be successful, the Product Manager must build relationships throughout the firm, manage cross-functional initiatives, and partner with our engineering teams and 3rd parties to deliver outcomes. The Product Manager is engaged in all aspects of the solutioning process, from ideation through execution.
The individual will be involved in the following critical activities:
- Bring to market a new, modern client experience for our Private Markets asset classes
- Develop a vision for and execute towards a modernization of our existing client portal solutions
- Sell the future-state vision internally and evangelize and market it externally to drive support and adoption
- Partner with business leaders and staff to transform how the firm leverages data and technology, replacing manual deliverables with modern analytics solutions
- Build strong relationships across business units; embrace their goals and ensure our client technology strategy reflects broader business objections
- Measure everything and use these metrics to demonstrate success or opportunities for improvement
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal experience and critical competencies for the role include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of direct experience with technology solutions developing and executing strategic vision with client platform and reporting
- Effective communicator; able to synthesize complex concepts for various audiences.
- High attention to detail; you sweat the little things
- Experience building key outputs including Wireframes, Business Requirements, Organizational Change Management Communications and more
- Financial services experience valued, but not required
We are not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. Welcome change. We are a culture of empowerment, accountability, high performance, and trust. Successful team members are self-motivated and energized by working alongside thoughtful and smart colleagues in a fast-paced environment. Individuals who thrive on this team enjoy being a part of an organization focused on excellence. We look for naturally collaborative individuals who enjoy interacting at all levels of the organization.
ABOUT THE FIRM
GCM Grosvenor (Nasdaq: GCMG) is a leading global alternative asset management solutions provider for more than 50 years. We have $73 billion in assets under management that we invest across investment verticals including private equity, infrastructure, real estate, credit, ESG & Impact, and absolute return investment strategies.
Our team of over 530 professionals is dedicated to delivering an exceptional value proposition for our global clients. The diversity of our employees is a driving factor of success, and is critical to our ability to create and deliver value to our clients. GCM has been committed to the advancement of small, emerging, and diverse managers for 20+ years. We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package focused on health and wellness, continuing education, and work-life balance.
The firm is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Toronto, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Seoul. Learn more at www.gcmgrosvenor.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V