Global Atlantic offers a highly competitive and enriching summer internship experience. Our internship program starts on Monday, June 5th and concludes on Friday, August 11th. This is a 10-week program. Our internship program is hybrid (3 days in the office, 2 days remotely) and front office positions in NY are 4 days in the office.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. With differentiated investment and risk management capabilities, deep client relationships, and a strong financial foundation, the company has established a track record of delivering proven, value-added solutions and long-term growth. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers asset management and capital markets solutions across multiple strategies.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
This role supports and collaborates with various marketing partners to assist in the execution, delivery and tracking of website campaigns and content, as well as the efficiency of processes across all digital marketing functions.
This role may partner and/or interact with various areas of the Marketing team, including Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Value Add Marketing, Content, Digital and Print/Production. This role will also interact with other departments including IT and Digital Customer Experience. This role also performs various administrative tasks, as assigned and does not manage others.
- Participate in various website initiatives and projects from concept to execution
- Contribute to analytics strategy and planning to improve our measurement capabilities.
- Analyze behavioral web analytics data to deliver insights, identify gaps in tracking, and make recommendations for optimizations.
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and develop technical requirements for new functionalities in order to accurately report on relevant KPIs.
- Implement and configure tracking in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to effectively track web performance metrics and marketing activities.
- Conduct and present Ad hoc analysis to help identify optimization opportunities across site and inform digital marketing strategy.
- Provide general troubleshooting assistance for analytics reporting and bug fixes.
- Proactively identify tracking details that can improve reporting capabilities and enable
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and the evolving analytics landscape.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Highly motivated team player with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across teams
- Creative and resourceful problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little direction when required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Interest or experience with tag management solutions/tools such as Google Tag Manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); ability to learn MarTech tools as necessary (e.g., Salesforce, Marketo)
- We are looking for rising seniors (current students in school for their bachelor’s degree in Marketing Analytics, Information Systems or related field, graduating in December 2023 or May 2024).
This position is not eligible for visa candidates now or in the future.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support you during your internship with a 401k match program with immediate vesting (with the exception of Bermuda), competitive compensation, and a stipend to support your experience.
Over the 10 weeks you will be immersed in an inclusive environment with opportunities to participate in:
- Days of Inclusion
- DE&I Challenge
- National Intern Day Celebration
- Weekly Business Overviews and fireside chats with leaders
- Social events
- and more!
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email email@example.com.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.
Here is our ESG report. We are so proud!