**We are a "Remote First" organization! We are open to candidates in any of the 50 United States!**
About this Role:
We are looking for an experienced analytics professional to join our growing Ecommerce team as our Web Analytics Manager. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for monitoring site performance, reporting, dashboard creation, web analytics tag management and implementation.
As part of the team, you will deliver analysis and insights that will educate and influence optimizations and business decision-making. You'll measure the success of the website, including promotions, to make recommendations about how to iterate and improve performance.
You are the knowledgebase about all things digital and will use your extensive knowledge to build and leverage strong relationships cross-functionally within Marketing, Merchandising, Creative, Strategy, Product and IT to achieve the company objectives.
This role is remote and will report to the Vice President, Ecommerce.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, build out and automate reports/dashboards across properties that provide insights and recommendations for growth opportunities (i.e. content consumption, topic performance, engagement, traffic).
- Maintain, test, and enhance the GTM tagging of our site, including defining and enforcing tagging protocols and standards to apply uniform and appropriate tracking of web activity.
- Support online A/B testing efforts through data reporting and statistical analysis to drive actionable insights.
- Lead analyses, KPI reporting and site performance insights including promotions.
- Partner with development teams to design, develop, manage, and publish required GTM/GA tagging.
- Advise and execute ad-hoc requests for analysis to support top management
- Establish and maintain senior management scorecards
- Provide in-depth analyses to deliver case studies/metrics recaps around the success of our events, key dates and promotions.
- Owning KPIs and forecasting to support desired business targets.
- Partner with the digital channel leads, CRM customer analytics team, business intelligence teams.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, marketing, computer science or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of experience managing web analytics platforms and reporting.
- 3+ years of experience practicing search engine optimization.
- Proficient with web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio.
- Knowledge of HEAP and Crazy Egg a strong plus.
- A team player with strong project management and leadership skills
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
About Health-E commerce:
Here at Health-E Commerce, we are a consumer health and wellness advocate and online retailer headquartered in New York, NY. Since 2010, we have launched direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands aimed at simplifying the U.S. tax-free healthcare market and helping everyday Americans and companies benefit better from workplace benefits, wellness and health spending programs.
Our portfolio consists of four brands — FSA Store, HSA Store, Well Deserved Health and Caring Mill.