Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the team:
Foursquare’s Marketer Business Sales Teams is responsible for driving revenue across the Marketing Product Suite Portfolio including Attribution, Audiences, Proximity and Visits for Marketing Use Cases.
The Large Customer Sales team leads strategic partnerships for our top brands and agency partners. We work with brands to guide integrated marketing and digital solutions to drive better business outcomes for our clients leveraging Foursquare's location based marketing products.
About the role:
The role of Sales Marketing & Enablement Manager – Large Customer Sales, is a strategic, cross-functional position working to align sales efforts with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Analytics and Marketing/Design teams for Foursquare’s Marketing Suite of Products.
This person will be responsible for owning projects and initiatives related to the Large Customer Sales team of the Marketer’s Business that span Strategic Planning, Deliverables/Collateral Creation and Sales Enablement to increase sales results and productivity, client cross-product adoption, retention and growth.
This individual will work closely with key stakeholders to create insight based solutions that represent the customer perspective across various Marketing use cases. They will strategically lead the go-to-market strategy and story-telling voice for our largest customers, as well as providing integrated content and training on verticalized go to market strategy for our largest Marketer clients.
This involves helping shape the customer facing story through insights and learned success stories to create scalable and repeatable deliverables for sales along the entire customer’s buying journey. This individual will also manage the sell-in kick-off and creation of critical sales materials.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the development and strategy of client/pitch presentations, and 1 to 1 collateral development for our top Marketer customers to solidify Foursquare’s place as the leading Location Platform
- Own the creation of pitch-specific content calendars, customer buying personas and verticals, partnering with leadership team on execution of high-quality, customized sales materials
- Develop Insights driven solutions to customer needs at client, persona and vertical level to support cross product adoption for Foursquare Marketing Products
- Work closely with designers and collaborates on overall branding/theme of a specific pitch/marketing initiatives; establishes consistent look/tone/feel across multiple communications vehicles
- Participate in Commercialization meetings with PMM/PM, providing guidance on how product specific use cases come together to help client business challenges
- Keep up with and understand industry trends and customer needs through the lenses of the
- Brief teams and manage execution of new pitch materials and serve as main point of contact on assigned project execution
- Lead meetings with internal stakeholders across Product marketing, sales, Customer Success, Marketing/Design, Analytics
- Lead alignment on key performance indicators and tracking success with Sales Leadership Team and Sales Ops for new solutions and vertical strategy
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Take feedback from various team members and successfully implement in pitch deliverables
- 5+ of years experience in a sales, client solutions, sales strategy, marketing or similar role or similar working experience
- Demonstrated success in leading go to market strategies, proposals and customer engagements driving increased revenue for sales teams
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Strong ability to leverage creative thinking and presentation skills
- Design skills preferred. Proficient in PPT, Keynote, Google Slides
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.