Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Demographic Questions

At Foursquare, we strive to be powered by a team that is representative of the diverse communities we serve and to bring a unique perspective to everything we create. Rooted in the belief of championing our differences, our focus is to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong. 

In order to help us identify areas of improvement in our process and provide an equal opportunity to everyone who wants to work at Foursquare, please share some additional information about yourself with us (e.g. your race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability information). Please be assured that your responses will be used in aggregate only, and will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision. Your responses will be maintained confidentially and always stored separately from your application.

Foursquare is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: recruitingaccommodations@foursquare.com

How do you know if you have a disability?

You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.

I identify my gender as: (Select one) *

I identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community (defined as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer, +): (Select one) *

I identify my ethnicity as: (Mark all that apply) *

Veteran Status: (Select one) *

I have a disability: (Select one) *

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.