Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
We are looking for a one of a kind Product Manager who loves building products, working with data, growing revenue streams, and ultimately driving overall company success. The role will be responsible for overseeing roadmap initiatives, operations, and growth of our Targeting product line. Specifically, this Product Manager will work closely with Engineering, Sales, Product Design, Business Development and other teams to help drive the next stage of growth for our Targeting products.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Define and develop new features for our Targeting products to enable marketers to reach the right consumers at scale
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for new product features and partnerships, and collaborate with our Revenue teams to execute against plan
- Work closely with other Product lines to drive innovation and synergy across our Targeting products
- Support and streamline product operations to maximize value capture for Targeting
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams to grow our products across new markets and regions
- Interface with providers, channels and other partners in defining new capabilities and data products within the Targeting suite
- Experience in Product Management—we'll want to know details about the products you have owned and delivered, not just those to which you have contributed
- High degree of critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- A track record of collaboration across teams (engineering, sales, marketing, client services) to ensure product success in the marketplace
- Experience with product design processes—we'd like to know how you would work with designers to approach UI design, prototyping, and usability testing
- Experience in big data, programmatic and ad tech
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in data science or statistics is helpful
- Location data experience
- A degree in engineering- or math-related discipline
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.