Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
A Commercial Account Executive - Travel & Hospitality at Foursquare is experienced in identifying and driving growth opportunities for Foursquare’s enterprise business within the Travel & Hospitality space. A successful candidate is a creative, energetic self-starter who understands the sales process and can identify new opportunities in an ever evolving location market. He or she is passionate about communicating product value with clients, helping customers achieve their goals and closing deals efficiently and effectively.
- Establish a framework for prospecting across assigned accounts.
- Map and understand organizations to identify key decision makers and influencers.
- Possess expert knowledge of Foursquare products and partner-specific solutions
- Understand and articulate scalable, repeatable use cases within the T&H industry.
- Develop & execute sales tactics to create new revenue across your book of business.
- Close deals quickly and effectively.
- 3+ years successful track record in business development, partnerships, or sales.
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, negotiation and closing complex deals.
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, with a startup mindset, and the ability to thrive in a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- A skilled presenter, with experience pitching both in person and over the phone.
- Has a real passion for mobile, location, data and how all three can improve user experience and consumer technology.
- Has a network of contacts throughout the industry
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing large partnership deals
- Interest in the Travel & Hospitality industry
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.