Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clients—including more than 50% of the Fortune 100—choose Foursquare.
Foursquare’s toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual and Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze and identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter and Uber; and optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, Chicago and Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc., and then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more.
About This Position:
Foursquare is looking for a detail-oriented and driven full-time Office Manager for our Seattle office at the F5 towers. As the Office Manager, you will undertake a variety of day-to-day facilities tasks as well as assist our team of Executive Assistant with occasional Executive support. You will report to our West Coast Operations Manager but will be part of the larger Operations team of Executive Assistants and Facilities team members. You will be our go-to person for all things office and events related in our Seattle branch. The first project you will helm is readying the office to be open again for employee use. The role will be in-person and you will be expected to be in-office to support our employees.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic leader, positive and creative thinker and highly organized professional with impeccable communication and soft skills (written and verbal). You will be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- Maintain a safe working environment under Foursquare’s guidelines under COVID
- Tracking, ordering, and organizing inventory as needed (office supplies, swag, snacks, etc)
- Addressing facilities, [L1] IT tickets and coordinating office repairs with vendors (broken furniture, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc)
- First point of contact for visitors from HQ and other offices. Duties may include onboarding/offboarding, assisting with interviews and/or visitors
- Space planning and management assisting
- Help with any upcoming office moves and/or build/design elements at the office
- Light mailroom duties including package distribution, notifications to employees, and communication with UPS/USPS personnel
- Light ad hoc administrative duties and coordination with HR and IT
- Vendor relationship management, event planning and event management
- Event support for Company Meetings, Tech Talks and Demo Days
- Schedule meetings and manage the executives’ calendars, prioritizing meetings based on business needs, resolving schedule conflicts, and staying several steps ahead to maintain efficiency.
- This is just a sample of the kinds of work this role will require. You should assume that your role will encompass other tasks, too, and that your job duties and responsibilities may change from time to time at Foursquare’s discretion, or otherwise applicable with local law.
- Ideally 2+ years working as an Office Coordinator and/or Executive Assistant
- Comfortable and confident on a support team: patient, strong communication skills, great with people, high emotional intelligence.
- Reliable employee with a positive attitude and diligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superb professionalism
- A self starter with a great work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be client/customer facing
- An extremely detail-oriented and organized individual that ensure executives are armed with all necessary information at all times
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently whenever last-minute changes to meetings/schedules occur
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.