Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
As a Partner Executive, you will be responsible for a defined set of platforms and publishers. The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers while working closely with FSQ partner platforms including DSPs, DMP’s, as well as social platforms that lead to strategic and long term partnerships.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Relationship management with client sales team, including key regional sales leaders, account managers, and account executives.
- Regular travel to key sales offices in your book of business (i.e., SF, NYC, CHI, LA, etc.) to host data trainings, 101s and office hours.
- Develop & execute sales tactics to create new revenue across your book of business.
- Ensure successful execution and ongoing success of Foursquare campaigns.
- Be our eyes and ears in the field, delivering feedback to the revenue organization to prioritize new initiatives.
- Map and understand client sales organizations to identify key decision makers and influencers.
- You will possess expert knowledge of Foursquare products and partner-specific solutions, and activation processes.
- 3-6+ years in a client-facing role within advertising technology in sales, sales support, or business development. Experience in a quota carrying role preferred.
- You have strong knowledge of advertising technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks and the online advertising industry.
- You are flexible, with a startup mindset, and the ability to thrive in a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- You are a skilled presenter, with experience pitching both in person and over the phone.
- You have a real passion for mobile, location, data and how all three can improve user experience and consumer technology.
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required.
- Familiarity with the data-as-a-service industry (audience and measurement) is helpful.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with publisher and platforms to help push demand of specific
- Experience within the programmatic space
- Familiarity with leveraging data sets to provide complex solutions to advertisers
Perks and benefits:
- Learning and development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.=
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.