Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
Foursquare’s growing Product Marketing Team is looking for a performance-driven B2B Product Marketer to own positioning, messaging, strategy, promotion, and education for Foursquare’s Measurement products, including the industry’s leading offline attribution solution relied on by more than 1,000 brands—including more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
In this role, you will interface with Foursquare executives and market-facing salesleaders to demonstrate the value and power of location-based attribution. Using data-driven insights and customer research, you will create integrated product marketing strategies to drive revenue for your product line. You’ll work with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales, and Client Success to execute activities that acquire and retain customers. Additionally, you will help identify cross-product synergies with other areas of our product portfolio with fellow product marketers to position Foursquare as the leading location technology platform.
- Define new market opportunities and identify high-value customer segments through buyer persona development and market landscape research
- Own development of product positioning and messaging that articulates a clear value proposition and compelling product narrative
- Develop revenue-driving go-to-market strategies aligned with sales and product initiatives using success metrics tied to revenue
- Influence product development with a deep understanding of customer needs and purchase cycle
- Create, socialize, and execute marketing plans, launch campaigns, and sales playbooks
- Understand competitive differentiation and equip our sellers with effective tools to position against the market
- Develop content for internal and external use including sales collateral, case studies, blog posts, FAQs, and POVs
- You have 3+ years experience in product marketing, ideally with at least 2 years in a market-facing role, preferably at an analytics/measurement provider, data provider, or mobile advertising tech company
- Experience conducting and/or analyzing ad effectiveness studies and understand methodologies for measuring campaign lift
- You understand how to drive alignment between cross-functional stakeholders and are comfortable presenting in front of large groups and senior leaders
- You are a storyteller who is equally comfortable drafting long-form material, (e.g. case studies and white papers), and bullet-point content for one-pagers and webpages
- You can create and maintain a project plan for large scale, multi-stakeholder initiatives, you have excellent time management skills, and thrive under tight deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Experience working with Salesforce, Jira, and marketing automation tools
- Bachelor’s degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe that in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.