Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
We are looking for a one of a kind Product Manager to lead our Targeting products, which include Audiences, Proximity and Pinpoint. The role will be responsible for overseeing roadmap initiatives, operations, and growth of these products. This person will work closely with Engineering teams, Product Design teams and Go-To-Market teams to drive product innovation and overall success for our Targeting business. There is a strong preference for this person to be based out of our Los Angeles office, but we are open to candidates in Seattle and San Francisco as well.
As a Product Manager of Targeting, you will:
- Define and develop new features for our Targeting products to enable marketers to reach the right consumers at scale
- Own the user interfaces and backend platform for our self-serve tools, Audience Designer and Proximity Designer, which tens of thousands of users rely on to create customized targeting segments
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for new product features and partnerships, and collaborate with our Revenue teams to execute against plan
- Work closely with other Product lines to drive innovation and synergy across our Targeting products
- Support and streamline product operations to maximize value capture for Targeting
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams to grow our products across new markets and regions
- 2-5 years of Product Management experience
- High degree of critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- A track record of collaboration across teams (sales, marketing, client services) to ensure product success in the marketplace
- Experience with product design processes—we'd like to know how you would work with designers to approach UI design, prototyping, and usability testing
- Experience in big data, programmatic and ad tech preferred
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in data science or statistics is helpful
- Location data experience
- A degree in engineering- or math-related discipline
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.