Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clients—including more than 50% of the Fortune 100—choose Foursquare.
Foursquare’s toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual and Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze and identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter and Uber; and optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc, and then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more.
About the Role:
As the Associate Demand Executive you will be responsible for a defined set of independent agencies and brands. The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to strategic and long term partnerships.
- You will spend time meeting with agencies and brand direct clients, evangelizing Foursquare and location-powered advertising.
- You will be responsible for building positive relationships with client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications and ensuring that client needs are met.
- Along with the Business Development, Product, and Data teams you will craft custom opportunities to address marketer’s goals.
- You will take complex, and at times technical, sets of capabilities and translate that into a compelling story for the marketplace.
- You will maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service.
- Tracks all activity in Salesforce and manages/closes opportunities in a timely fashion.
- 2+ years of experience with digital advertising across sales , account management, or at an agency
- Has a network of contacts throughout the industry
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- BS/BA degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.