Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clients—including more than 50% of the Fortune 100—choose Foursquare.
Foursquare’s toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual and Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze and identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter and Uber; and optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc., and then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more.
About the role:
This person will play a critical role in supporting the revenue organization by providing insight, process structure, and strategic thinking to improve sales effectiveness and efficiency. This role will report to the Director of Sales Operations and will work closely with leadership from Sales, Marketing, and Client Solutions across a variety of long-term initiatives and ad hoc projects.
- Help design, implement, and manage incentive compensation plans across the revenue org
- Build and maintain dashboards to provide visibility on the sales performance and activity
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to continuously drive greater sales alignment and efficiencies
- Ensure data integrity in the CRM by proactively auditing account, contact, pipeline, and activity data
- Establish processes & documentation to provide clarity on new initiatives, rules of engagement, changes to SOP, revenue attribution, seller roles and responsibilities, etc.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Must possess strong analytical chops, a problem-solving mindset, and exceptional project management skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, fast-paced environment and manage a high workload
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word required
- 2-3 years of experience working in Sales Operations, Business Intelligence, Finance, process improvement, and/or program/project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.