Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About this position:
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will lead Salesforce initiatives. You will work closely with internal teams, such as finance, operations, and sales, you will be the go-to for all incoming bookings, historical revenue, sales reporting and sales commission.
- Act as the subject-matter-expert on Salesforce
- Track incoming deals and provide proactive reporting on the source of these deals
- Partner with product/engineering/account management/accounting to ensure accurate invoicing
- Manage the weekly reporting from Salesforce
- Be responsible for creating custom Salesforce dashboards based on Sales and Account Management team
- Be response for weekly dashboard to Management
- Work with accounting to provide revenue forecasting
- Work in partnership with finance and sales leadership to manage the sales commission process
- Other projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, economics, finance, or related field
- Master at Excel (great at pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Previous accounting/finance internships or office-related work experience
- Enjoy playing with numbers and analyzing data and/or have an interest in the analytics realm
- Good communication skills and ability to tell stories with data
- Loves to dig into root cause analysis
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.