Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About This Position:
Foursquare is looking for an entry-level Account Coordinator in our New York office to help with various account management and operations responsibilities.
The Account Coordinator requires a hard-working, eager to learn and willing to roll up their sleeves to get any job done. Direct professional knowledge in the space isn’t required, but they should have a strong personal interest in the mobile and location sector. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong analytical skills who will take the initiative to solve problems creatively and see their projects through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Generate reports reflecting campaign and partner performance
- Reconcile billing and invoices related to ad campaigns
- Project management – track incoming deal requests and ensure that client deliverables are completed on time and according to scope
- Manage projected revenue based on incoming deals
- Assist with client decks and presentations
- Various one-off research projects and administrative support tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 1+ year of coordinator level work experience (internships okay)
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office skills - specifically with Excel and Powerpoint
- Work experience requiring use of communication skills – written and verbal
- Interest in numbers and analyzing data
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Interested in technology
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, quickly changing environment
- Possesses ability to work independently
- Quick learner for new systems/interfaces
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.