Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About this Position:
Foursquare has built a world class sales organization with a mission of reinventing the way marketers connect with consumers based on accurate location data with our Pinpoint product. Our trading team is responsible for the management and optimization of media campaigns using programmatic buying channels and platforms. This role will be responsible for providing support in setting up, trafficking, optimizing, and monitoring media campaigns across multiple advertising channels. Analyzing data sets for inconsistencies and opportunities to ensure seamless campaign life cycle and excellent communication with team members will also be key components of the role.
- Campaign management - setup, monitor and optimize campaign performance across multiple DSPs
- Troubleshooting - Proactively troubleshoot reporting inconsistencies with 3rd party ad servers and external data sources. Identify serving issues, inventory quality opportunities, and other issues as they arise
- Team collaboration - work with the trading, sales ops, account management and sales planning team to help plan, execute, and report on media campaigns
- Reporting - use Datorama, Asana, Salesforce, SQL and other tools to track, analyze and optimize media campaigns
- Insights - Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- 1-2 years managing online advertising campaigns, working with ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Working directly in DSPs to traffic and manage campaigns
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Excel - combining large data sets and methodologies for analyzing and understanding data
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail
- Self-motivated team player comfortable in a small, intense, high-growth startup environment
- Extremely professional and positive demeanor
- Willingness to put in the time and effort to learn and complete any tasks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.