As an Architect, you will be responsible for all products shipped out by the engineering team including selection of technologies, architecture, development, QA, dev-ops and their performance. Innovation and challenging the status quo are two of our core values. You will work closely with our US team and customers to develop features that help shape the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Own data intake/ingestion platform.
- Responsible for helping with building data pipelines using mulesoft, java/scala and SQL.
- Scale existing file/api based data ingestion.
- Enable easy data integration from crowd sources and verified/licensed sources.
- Responsible for data management across multiple data systems
- Help evaluate existing data models across products and find out outliers and recommend
- Responsible for data security and compliance in ingestion layer.
- Responsible for raw data-layer/lake.
- Leading proof-of-concept projects
- Cross-training peers and mentoring teammates
Technical Skills :
- 8+ years work experience as a Sr.Data Engineer, Data Architect, ETL Developer or similar role.
- You should be passionate about technology and well versed with new technologies and the global best practices. You will be responsible for all products shipped out by the engineering team including selection of technologies, architecture, development, QA, dev-ops and their performance. Innovation and challenging the status quo are two of our core values.
- Expertise in designing data ingestion platforms and data curation - from data sources like files/Api. Raw layer, conform/exploratory layer etc.
- Data Modeling concepts 3NF and Dimensional
- Worked on cloud integration/ cloud DWH implementation. (AWS/GCP/Azure RedShift, Snowflake etc. )
- Worked on Big Data related projects
- Experience in implementing groups and security around data
- Experience of any industry standard ETL/workflow Tools such as Mulesoft/Infa/Talend/airflow and BI visualisation tools (Tableau, Looker others).
- Microservices / API based, loosely coupled architecture
- Containerization - Docker
- Orchestration - Kubernetes
- Good understanding of DevOps and processes
- Agile Software Development
Soft Skills :
- Good communication skills, with a confident personality.
- Ability to communicate well to both technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately.
- Excellent learning skills; must learn and also guide other members of the team on their knowledge.
- Should be a self-starter; Takes responsibility and ownership, and is self-driven.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work within a team
- Good Team player; Commitment to high-quality output and service.