Be part of a customer obsessed sales organization by joining one of the country’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the supply chain industry, and was identified as FreightWaves top 100 in 2020.
You are an aggressive, energetic, creative self-starter who compels others to get on board. You communicate an inspired and optimistic vision and win over colleagues, customers and business partners alike with your articulate communication and relationship skills. You are known for your high-achievement, positive energy, hunting capabilities and strategic operating skills, and you’re constantly on the lookout for prospective deals and new business opportunities in the Supply Chain and specifically, yard management (YMS), space. You thrive in an independent mode but also value collaboration.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Deep understanding of the yard management space and the role digitization can play in enhancing yard efficiencies
- Expertise in business and technical contexts in which large organizations invest in solutions
- Ability to build relationships and establish trust
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities with prospects and customers
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to define messaging, product positioning, solution design and help with value proposition
- Highly achievement oriented
What you’ll be doing:
As the solution owner of the yard management solution (YMS), you will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for the solution - from working with marketing to design and execute demand generation programs to working with products and influencing product roadmap and working with sales to identify core enterprise customers and prospects, and mapping the benefits of FourKites solutions to the business requirements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing collateral (white papers, blogs, thought-leadership articles) related to yard management
- Act as ‘voice of the market’ to provide inputs to the product teams and influence roadmap to ensure that we have a ‘winning’ product
- Internally train, educate and support other team members to become more proficient in selling and implementing this solution
- Establish credibility, through deep subject matter expertise, at multiple levels at a prospect or a customer - executive to managers to yard operators
- Engage with the account owner to develop a strategic account plan and help close 2-3 sales campaigns every quarter
- Monitor competition to consistently present FourKites as the leader in the space
- Build an exhaustive network and generate prolific referrals
About the team:
Our Sales team has a hunter mentality. They come from a variety of SaaS technology backgrounds, but they all have one thing in common: winning. They are fueled by our innovative technology and delight our customers with new solutions to their complex supply chain problems. Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Operations, our Sales team enables success with our solutions and customers.
Who you are:
- At least 3-5+ years of yard management sales, product management or implementation experience; SaaS experience is a must
- Knowledge of the yard and warehouse space required (Pinc, C3, Manhattan etc.). Complex Enterprise Software experience is a must.
- If with a sales background, track record of over-achieving quota (consistently top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple internal teams (marketing, product, implementation etc.)
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Success selling or implementing in large, multi-billion dollar businesses
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.