Are you interested in the opportunity to join one of America’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the logistics industry, and is identified as one of Forbes’ “Next billion dollar startups - 2019”? Be an integral part of our success story while having fun doing it!
What you’ll be doing:
You will be the ambitious hunter going after key stakeholders at Global 1000 companies. In this role, you will qualify inbound leads, prospect key accounts, and be aligned with a geographic territory to follow-up on general inquiries. As a driver of annual SaaS subscriptions, you will be responsible for following up on leads and guiding customer conversation.
- You will prospect into Global 1000 organizations via cold-calling, email, and networking
- Creatively research targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Communicate FourKites vision and value proposition with Sr Level Executives such as C/VP/Director level decision makers
- Be a subject matter expert on the FourKites suite of products, as well as competitive landscape via website, online webinars, and marketing information
- Handle objections and pivot conversations with tact and professionalism
- Partner closely with experienced Account Executives and Solutions Consultants to provide the best value to prospects and customers
- Achieve or exceed goals of 60 cold calls daily, 6 qualified opportunities monthly, and 10 qualified leads monthly
- Input and maintain account data effectively and efficiently in SalesForce
About the team:
The Sales Development Representative team is made up of driven, courageous go-getters. They all have a tremendous work ethic and don’t get discouraged by rejection. They challenge and support each other to be the best at what they do. In a challenging market, they continually find creative methods to obtain information and identify serious opportunities. This team is the tip of the spear and fuels our sales organization through hard work.
Who you are:
- Proven sales experience, with ideally 1+ years selling B2B technology
- Curious and hungry to solve our customers' supply chain needs
- High call courage and ability to build rapport quickly with new contacts
- Tech-savvy with a passion for SaaS applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Coachable, adaptable, and achievement-driven with a hunter mentality
- Experience working in the supply chain/logistics industry is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.