Are you interested in the opportunity to join one of America’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the logistics industry, and is identified as one of Forbes’ “Next billion dollar startups - 2019”? FourKites is growing globally and looking for a Logistics Carrier Manager in our Amsterdam office, who will be responsible for managing carriers in our European carrier network.
What you'll be doing:
As a Logistics Carrier Manager - Europe for FourKites, you will be establishing, strengthening, and maintaining productive working relationships and communication channels with key executives, project leads, and decision makers throughout the FourKites' European carrier network. FourKites fosters transparency in logistics, bringing together shippers, carriers, and 3PLs to bring visibility and actionable insights to our customers. Carriers and brokers are an essential aspect of that ecosystem and FourKites is dedicated to ensuring that all parties gain benefits from participation in the FourKites platform.
- Onboarding carriers to our platform - sending and receiving files, using creativity to solve unique and changing problems, and setting up integrations
- Proactive management of assigned carrier accounts - expanding your network of contacts, engaging influencers and executives, educating project leaders, and driving adoption
- Participate in carrier engagement programs – fostering the FourKites Carrier Community and ensuring a mutually beneficial relationship
- Partner with the carrier to ensure they meet FourKites consistency standards and our mutual customers’ expectations for tracking information
- Work with carriers to establish critical goals and support them in designing and executing project plans
- Mastery of our carriers' operations and the placement of FourKites within them
- Advocate carrier needs/issues/priorities cross-departmentally within FourKites
- Provide weekly updates on onboarding progress
- Maintain accurate records in the CRM
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to streamline processes and improve our product
About the team:
This is an exciting opportunity to help build a growing international team for FourKites. This team works cross-functionally with our partners throughout Europe, as well as globally with our teams in Chicago and Chennai. We are looking to add individuals who are hungry to win, self-motivated and ready to collaborate internationally.
Who you are:
- Professional comprehension of 3 European languages. English is required and proficient in Spanish, Italian, German, French, Russian, Portuguese or Dutch
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise customers or carriers in a Sales or Account Management role in the Logistics Industry
- Demonstrated success in remote relationship building and network development
- Strong knowledge of the Logistics industry with an acute strategic understanding of the carrier market, and their internal systems and operations
- Experience in technology and maintaining high quality integrations a plus
- Motivated self-starter who brings a high degree of ownership to their work
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Undergrad in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics or similar). MBA desirable but not required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment - candidates from top-tier consulting firms are encouraged to apply
- Experience working in Supply Chain/Logistics desirable
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to firstname.lastname@example.org