Are you an experienced product manager who has helped to lead development and delivery of world-class software or analytics products? Would you like to build products used by some of the biggest and most influential businesses around the world? If your answer is yes, we would love to talk to you.
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer and internal stakeholders to decide the future of your product line. If you love influencing product direction, building products based on strong consumer insights and using analytics and experimentation to iterate you will love this position.
- Own the technical roadmap for our platform, that enables a consistent and seamless user experience, while supporting health improvements for the platform
- Build tools to improve data ingestion, process optimization, and content distribution
- Develop health metrics to monitor platform performance; Prioritize, and build features to improve these metrics
- Implement proactive alerting solutions to identify customer data feed issues or other anomalies in real-time.
- Review technical debt initiatives on a routine cadence, and construct business cases to prioritize these initiatives over new ones when applicable.
- Modernize platform tools and capabilities, while evaluating build vs buy decisions.
- Partner with Product Support to identify key platform vulnerabilities, bugs and areas of improvement; Appropriately drive initiatives to resolve.
- Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Participate in daily engineering standups, and work with engineering to define product requirements, scope initiatives, and drive execution
- Work with leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Represent company in product or domain specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competitions.
- 5+ years experience as a platform product manager or similar role
- Should be aware of infrastructure costs on a feature/service basis and help forecast platform costs based on requirement complexity.
- A strong technical background, and a willingness to learn on the job
- A self starter, who can hit the ground running with minimal mentorship
- Have strong presentation skills, with experience working in a distributed environment
- Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
- Should possess good product instinct and excellent project management skills to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution.