An exciting Implementation leadership opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the logistics industry, and was identified as one of Forbes’ “Next billion dollar startups - 2019”.
We are looking for an experienced and driven customer centric Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
About the team:
Our Implementation team is driven, collaborative and solution-oriented. They come from a variety of backgrounds, whether its technology consulting at a Big 4 firm or managing projects at a SaaS startup, we run the gamut! They travel about 25% of the time, meeting with customers at critical points in the Implementation life cycle, without being a dedicated road warrior. The team is made up of animal lovers, coders, sports fans, world travelers and all around awesome humans!
What you do:
In this role, you will be directly managing, coaching, motivating and mentoring a team of individual contributors by providing leadership to foster team level collaboration, productivity, efficiency and agility. While partnering with existing Implementation leadership to grow strategy, vision and capabilities of the team. You will be passionate about collaborating cross-functionally to support the team in delivering best in class solutions.
- Responsible for the successful execution of the customer deployments with new and existing customers
- Support team to clear roadblocks on customer projects, acting as point of escalation internally and externally
- Act as project sponsor on set of implementations
- Responsible for shaping and driving implementation team growth and strategy
- Collaborate with and train consultants on best practices, internal tool usage, roadblock mitigation and process improvements
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the organization’s deployment procedures
- Plan, delegate, and track task assignments to team members
- Plan, track and report on team resource capacity and utilization
- 5+ years’ experience in direct people management
- Ability to define and track metrics that give insight into team productivity and velocity
- 8+ years of customer-facing experience, a portion being with enterprise-level clients
- Ability to create clear and concise team OKRs and foster accountability and ownership for the quality of delivery
- Proven track record of driving successful implementations with enterprise clients
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects and demands simultaneously
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Proven ability to foster cross-functional relationships to drive organizational improvement and operational growth
- Advanced understanding of Project Management concepts and methodologies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related industry
- Proven skill with verbal and written communication with both business and technical contacts
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Ability to work in a face-paced, agile environment
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.