FourKites is looking for a driven experienced Director, Sales Operations to join a high-impact, high-performing team that delivers strategic analysis and operational rigor to our Sales team. The ideal candidate has a passion for driving key objectives for the business and turning data-driven insights into actions. This person excels at balancing strategic planning with execution and is very comfortable getting their hands dirty.
This well-rounded leader also thrives on driving cross-functional (Sales, Finance, Data, RevOps) projects, negotiating alignment and managing multiple stakeholders with competing priorities. This person loves leading complex work and pursuing technical innovation to scale our business and drive results.
As an analytical and scrappy problem solver and self-starter, the ideal candidate will use data and qualitative information to drive and optimize our Sales business. This person should have experience with and enjoy building operational models and plans, analyzing large and complex data sets, and improving our processes and tools (e.g., SFDC, Outreach). This person will help redesign and improve our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting, dashboards, and KPIs.
As a key leader of the Sales Operations team, this person will make a large impact on our rapidly growing global business.
- Serve as the trusted advisor and sales operations lead to Sales leadership
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and track success metrics.
- Lead executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g., board materials, QBR)
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tool, and dashboard improvements to scale our high-growth business
- Own and revamp end-to-end sales process to increase rep and team productivity (e.g., Outreach/tool implementation, analytics, reporting, documentation)
- Lead and improve planning and forecasting processes (long-range and fiscal year modeling, quota and capacity setting, territory carve)
- Support special projects
- Manage, train, and coach teammates to build processes to scale and drive operational excellence across Sales Operations
- 6+ years of sales strategy & operations experience (strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS, MBA a plus), 2+ years people management experience
- Strategic, structured thinker: Strong analytical skills and business acumen. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements
- Data expert: Querying and scoping (SQL, Salesforce), analysis and modeling (GSheet), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories, Tableau)
- Drive: Ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently
- Effective: clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence
- Results-driven self-starter with the ability to multitask. Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Proficient in Salesforce and other CRM tools
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.