About the role:
FourKites Associate Project Manager - Customer Success is responsible for owning the overall customer relationship with assigned accounts. Your goal is to provide the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You are responsible for retaining and partnering with Sales to expand the customer partnership. We want our customers to come to us for best practices and it is up to you to create raving fans that want to expand their partnership with FourKites.
- Manage overall relationship with assigned customers which includes increasing adoption,
driving usage, ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Provide product training & demos to customers
- Ensure cross functional team effectiveness on customer deliverables
- Ensure optimal quality of all projects and prepare schedule for same and manage
- Track support level and customer satisfaction metrics and identify opportunities to improve customer metrics and team efficiency based on results of reporting and analytics
- Conduct product usage checks to ensure customer & product satisfaction expectations are being satisfied for customers and that a high level of service is being delivered
- Facilitate a quarterly Executive Business Review to review goals, progress and opportunities
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately
- Proactively provide feedback to the Product team about product improvement opportunities
- Experience in customer facing role.
- Need to be a Self-starter.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Demonstrate a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a
timely, quality-focused manner
- Customer-first attitude with strong sense of empathy and excellent follow-up skills
- Should have excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Proficient in various computer applications like word processing, spreadsheet, power
point and internet.
- Bachelor degree with experience in SaaS/Logistics/Supply Chain company preferred.
- Fluent in English with excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter, seeks out challenge
Who we are?
FourKites is re-shaping the logistics industry for real-time transparency and efficiency. FourKites provides comprehensive real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms.
We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transporters, Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers.
We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process.
FourKites India Private Limited based in Chennai is a wholly owned subsidiary of FourKites, Inc. and is responsible for engineering the technology that powers FourKites logistics platform. We offer great benefits and a world of opportunity for those who excel.
Be a part of the emerging team and do something that matters.
With the first of its kind, FourKites provides comprehensive innovative real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms. Using FourKites, the shipper, the broker, and the carrier can share the same, real-time truck location and shipment status information - from more than 45 onboard GPS/ELD (The electronic logging device (ELD) ) systems used by fleets to individual owner-operator smartphones and flip phones. Bypassing phone calls and EDI, FourKites saves time and money across the transportation spectrum. Best of all, nothing falls through the cracks.
Latest achievements and Awards:
- For the second consecutive year, FourKites, the leading real-time tracking platform is recognized for providing unrivaled visibility and connectivity has been selected as a Top Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics
- Winner of the 15th annual Chicago innovation awards
- Named as one of two firms powering transportation technology in Chicago
- Chicago Innovations 50 on Fire winner
We believe in getting creative to support businesses of all sizes & that true innovation is fueled not only by technology but by the power of relationships. We work closely with our customers and other team members to inspire solutions that don’t just fix problems but prevent them and create lifelong brand advocates in the process.
Get a chance to work with top minds from the industry and make an organisation wide impact.
we’re focused on success as a company first while maintaining a fun environment to work in.