Are you tech savvy and looking for challenging opportunities to expand your horizon and learn new technologies? Are you creative to strategize tests and automation capabilities that are maintainable and reusable across product generations? Fourkites’s Quality Services team is looking for Quality Assurance Senior Manager to support testing and automation implementation for Fourkites products.
The successful candidate will be passionate about building a great organization, obsessed with quality improvements, experienced and highly committed to creating world class automation for regression and feature testing. The candidate will be experienced with agile processes and methodologies, able to manage a fast-paced delivery schedule, as well as take a hands-on approach to implement test strategy in partnership with the other stakeholder leadership. The qualified candidate will manage a team of Quality Assurance Engineers and Software Development Engineers in Test to ensure the high quality deliverables (manual test plans & automation suites) to enhance product coverage.
- 10+ years of industry experience and at least 3 years in QA Manager role.
- Experience identifying and implementing automated testing tools and frameworks.
- Experience in internet and wireless protocols, distributed systems design and testing required.
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts and methodology.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
- Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel.
- Experience in automation, technologies and tools. Ability to drive automation initiatives.
- Experience with systems automating client / server testing with a heterogeneous mix of client applications and embedded devices is required.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Strong understanding on various SDLC models; ability to handle agile/waterfall process in a fast paced development environment.
- Comfortable in working with large, cross-functional, multi-departmental teams across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Demonstrated ability to define and present metrics that help illuminate quality goals.
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test execution cycles simultaneously and communicating out results to key stakeholders