FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms.
Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships.
With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimised for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
- Timely bank reconciliations
- Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices (Op-ex & Capex), verify financial data for use in
maintaining accounts payable records.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Payments to vendors based on credit terms & respond to all vendor payments related queries.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Prepare audit schedules as requested by our external auditors
- Recommend process efficiencies and participate in improvements
- Gain familiarity with keeping 2 sets of books – GAAP and Management
- Create and run financials from Intact
- Collaborate with team members in US & India
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Previous accounting experience
- Attention to detail, ability to learn, and be nimble in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency with Excel
- Proficiency with Intacct or similar system
- Ability to pivot priorities with minimal notice
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-starter attitude with advanced time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to work independently with minimal supervision and comfortable within cross-border team