Product Manager, Market Research
FourKites is looking for an experienced, innovative and strategic thinker to join our product management team, primarily focused on researching and understanding customer processes, systems, data elements and overall pain points in the supply chain function. This role will be responsible for defining key requirements for Enterprise customers interacting with the FourKites’ Insights product line. This person will help drive the product roadmap through the discovery of true market / customer insights and identify opportunities to use innovative, analytics technologies to solve real-world problems. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about building powerful relationships with users so they can understand the ins and outs of their current responsibilities, struggles and potential value drivers.
- Coordinate directly with customers (and FourKites Customer Success Teams) to visit facilities and sit with users to understand pain points, document systems/processes and identify potential solutions
- Develop product requirements based on data-driven approach and inputs from both qualitative customer interviews and quantifiable product usage data
- Analyze customer data and feedback to derive feature experience improvements and enhancements
- Support the technical product manager and engineering team by conducting regular knowledge transfers and building requirements into the product roadmap
- Develop metrics, systems, and processes to measure the effectiveness of the experiences we’re delivering and be able to identify opportunities for further optimization
- Identify new areas for product feature development by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps
- Must be comfortable playing the solo “consultant” role at the client site with users, traveling often for onsite discovery sessions (20% Travel Expected)
- Demonstrated success in working with teams – leading collaboration with engineering, UX, project management & product teams
- Strong analytical skills needed to build a solid understanding of client business operations and pain points
- Strong communication skills needed to articulate learnings through documentation and presentation
- Experience collecting, synthesizing, and prioritizing product input from multiple sources
- Passion and eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
Nice to haves:
- Product management and strategy experience in a SaaS environment
- Enterprise/B2B customer experience
- Business Acumen: Strong business, strategic and technical acumen. Visionary and detail-oriented.
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to email@example.com