As an Specialist Employer Branding, you will articulate and communicate FourKites’s employer value proposition to target groups. You will build and manage novel employer brand campaigns, create employer brand awareness, develop social media strategy and maintain company career-related presence on social media sites and on the recruitment web site. You will create content to be used in recruitment programs at campuses, local events, and more. You will stay abreast of market trends and track external/internal best practices. The ideal candidate is self-driven, passionate about building employer brand presence, has a very high bar on content, enjoys working with people through great interpersonal skills, and possesses project management skills. Working with stakeholders across talent acquisition, design and marketing teams, you will be instrumental in making FourKites a best place to work.
What will you do?
- Ensure that EVP is clearly articulated, aligned and disseminated effectively and regularly through creative campaigns
- Ensure company career-related presence on all relevant digital platforms including job sites, networking platforms, company careers site, and social media
- Collaborate with talent acquisition team to partner on specific recruitment campaigns
- Build brand awareness for FourKites at relevant events, awards and events
- Collaborate with campus hiring team to build a solid employer brand among students across top engineering and business schools
- Create content for own platforms including blogs and website
- Assist leadership team with drafting content for thought leadership
- Management and monitoring of traffic on all platforms
- Monitor emerging social media tools for benchmark
- Proactively network/manage the relationships with recruitment media advertising contacts
- Ensure that brand guidelines are followed in all communications
What we will look for?
- Graduation/Post-graduation in HR/marketing/communications
- Tier 1 institutes preferred
- 3-5 years of prior experience (HR, talent branding, digital marketing, content and communication experience in fast-paced organizations preferred)
- Strong communication and content writing skills
- Skills in managing content and programs through social media platforms including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and experience with website analysis using analytics tools, including Google Analytics
- Ability to work with and influence stakeholders including executives, HR / recruitment, and Marketing
- Basic understanding of design skills
Join us if you are:
- Passionate: You're passionate about whatever you take on and give your all to whatever you taken on.
- Self-driven: You have organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You are self-motivated, enjoy challenges and take things in your stride.
- A storyteller: You enjoy content writing and find real joy through penning down a story.
- Naturally curious: You’re innovative, creative and constantly looking for new things to learn.
- A utility player: You’re willing to help wherever needed
- A team player: You understand the impact of a driven and excited crew and in the same spirit, you work well with people.
Who we are?
FourKites is re-shaping the logistics industry for real-time transparency and efficiency. FourKites provides comprehensive real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms.
We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transporters, Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers.
We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process.
FourKites India Private Limited based in Chennai is a wholly owned subsidiary of FourKites, Inc. and is responsible for engineering the technology that powers FourKites logistics platform. We offer great benefits and a world of opportunity for those who excel.
Be a part of the emerging team and do something that matters.
With the first of its kind, FourKites provides comprehensive innovative real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms. Using FourKites, the shipper, the broker, and the carrier can share the same, real-time truck location and shipment status information - from more than 45 onboard GPS/ELD (The electronic logging device (ELD) ) systems used by fleets to individual owner-operator smartphones and flip phones. Bypassing phone calls and EDI, FourKites saves time and money across the transportation spectrum. Best of all, nothing falls through the cracks.
Latest achievements and Awards:
- Recognised as “India’s Best Start-ups to Work For” by Great Place to Work®
- Recognised as one of the Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018 by WSJ
- For the second consecutive year, FourKites, the leading real-time tracking platform is recognised for providing unrivaled visibility and connectivity has been selected as a Top Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics
- Winner of the 15th annual Chicago innovation awards
- Named as one of two firms powering transportation technology in Chicago
- Chicago Innovations 50 on Fire winner
We believe in getting creative to support businesses of all sizes & that true innovation is fueled not only by technology but by the power of relationships. We work closely with our customers and other team members to inspire solutions that don’t just fix problems but prevent them and create lifelong brand advocates in the process.
Get a chance to work with top minds from the industry and make an organization-wide impact.
we’re focused on success as a company first while maintaining a fun environment to work in.