Form Health is telehealth for adults with obesity, a chronic excess weight disease.
Obesity impacts more than 40% of the US adult population, but only about 1% of patients receive medical treatment for their disease. Form Health makes research-based treatment available to adults through the convenience of telehealth, including long-term care from a physician and dietitian and medication when appropriate.
Founded in Boston in 2019 with a public launch in early 2020, Form Health is a venture-backed startup with an experienced team and product-market fit. We’re building for growth: onboarding more patients, building better tools for our clinicians and partners, and scaling our team while maintaining a high bar for patient success.
Our team works remotely and is distributed across the US, although we do plan to have a Boston-area office later in 2021 or 2022 for those who need it.
Check out our patient reviews for some early, resounding patient feedback!
About the role:
The Enrollment Specialist will have the opportunity to engage with new patients as they prepare to start care with their Form Health clinical team and will be a critical contributor to realizing Form’s ambitious growth goals. You’ll work directly with patients to help them complete the required enrollment steps that will allow them to quickly begin their life-changing journey with Form Health. You’ll be responsible for developing Form’s new patient enrollment strategy and you’ll need to effectively address any challenges new patients may face in preparing for their clinical care. For Form’s newest patients, you will serve as their principal advisor on getting started with the program.
You’ll be successful in this role if you bring high-energy, adaptability, strong empathy, and incredible verbal and written communication skills. You’ll also need to be very detail orientated with outstanding organizational skills. As a member of an early stage team, you’ll get the opportunity to shape the tools and processes for best-in-class patient operations, and you’ll partner with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Patient Care to implement your insights and recommendations.
This candidate will work in Form’s Boston headquarters with some remote work possible.
Where you’ll deliver impact:
- Directly drive patient growth by understanding newly enrolled patients’ unique needs and effectively communicating Form’s value proposition. You’ll not just meet, but exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual onboarding targets.
- Manage all ongoing communication with newly enrolled patients.
- Develop new and creative strategies for most effectively engaging newly enrolled patients.
- Serve as the principal advisor to newly enrolled patients.
- Work cross-functionally to measure effectiveness of our patient development efforts and manage ongoing tracking and reporting of results.
- Provide ongoing patient feedback to teams across Form Health. Report and highlight patient needs to the rest of the company to ensure we are prioritizing the most impactful products and services.
You’ll be successful in this role because you have:
- At least two years of hands-on experience in customer service or another customer-facing role.
- Experience in the healthcare system with a passion for helping people improve their health.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Genuine empathy and passion for engaging with patients and off-the-charts interpersonal skills.
- Incredible verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience effectively working cross-functionally with internal teams and partners.
- High energy and motivation to be part of a startup team.
- A desire to deeply understand patients’ needs and connect the value Form can deliver for them.
- A strong passion for continuous learning and improvement.
More about Form’s benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity in a high growth start-up
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible work schedules and paid time off
- Paid parental leave
Form Health’s commitment to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment:
Form Health is committed to creating a culture and environment that celebrates diversity and inclusion, while fostering safety and belonging. This extends from our remote patient care to our corporate offices and everywhere in between. We are looking for team members who want to help us further our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts and who share our attitudes for creating an inclusive, safe, and positive work environment.