At Forge, we know our team is our greatest asset. As innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
With liquidity solutions, exclusive data and insights and a vibrant marketplace, Forge’s goal is to power a global private market that is transparent, accessible and seamless for companies, their employees and investors. Through Forge, employees can sell their private shares, employers can reward shareholders with pre-IPO liquidity and individual and institutional investors can participate in private unicorn growth.
Forge's differentiated global marketplace addresses rising demand among individual and institutional investors for exposure to private company stocks and it is building a growing network effect with defensible competitive advantages. The Forge marketplace has nearly 400,000 registered users, including over 123,000 accredited investors. Private shares have traded in more than 400 companies since inception, representing over $10 billion in volume across 19,000 transactions with buyers and sellers in 70 countries. Through its custody offering Forge Trust, the company has approximately $14 billion in assets under custody and about $600 million of cash across 1.9 million customers.
Needless to say, our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way.
The Financial Analyst will collaborate with teammates to build and maintain develop and iterate critical reports and analytics tools. You will leverage business and financial data to generate visibility, analysis and insights for teams across the company, particularly the executive team, to drive actionable results. You will create frameworks and foundations to inform strategic conversations around operations, marketing, and business development. Your work will be highly visible across a growing and dynamic business.
- Build and maintain critical financial models and KPI reports used for monthly forecasting and annual budgeting purposes, including financial and business metrics
- Synthesize internal data from multiple sources into meaningful management reports and dashboards
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis on revenue and expenses, including variance commentary
- Support monthly and quarterly financial reporting processes Assist in preparation of financial materials for management, the Board of Directors, and investors
- Support planning and forecasting cycles, collaborating with teams from across the company
- Support evolution of our core financial systems and processes, including SOX compliance
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+years investment banking, consulting or FP&A experience or similarly quantitative role
- Background in accounting/finance/economics
- Superior attention to detail, with the ability to work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Experience with financial reporting, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Experience with analyzing a wide variety of complex datasets
- Strong knowledge of business intelligence tools and visualization products
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work engage with teams across the organization and manage multiple projects/priorities
- Experience in turning analytical insights into well-presented internal and external content
- Self-starter with high degree of ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Strong knowledge of SQL, business intelligence tools and visualization products is a plus
- Experience in Adaptive Planning, Looker and NetSuite are a plus
- Experience across all three financial statements is a plus
Forge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.