At Forge, we know our team is our greatest asset. As innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
With liquidity solutions, exclusive data and insights and a vibrant marketplace, Forge’s goal is to power a global private market that is transparent, accessible and seamless for companies, their employees and investors. Through Forge, employees can sell their private shares, employers can reward shareholders with pre-IPO liquidity and individual and institutional investors can participate in private unicorn growth.
Forge's differentiated global marketplace addresses rising demand among individual and institutional investors for exposure to private company stocks and it is building a growing network effect with defensible competitive advantages. The Forge marketplace has nearly 400,000 registered users, including over 123,000 accredited investors. Private shares have traded in more than 400 companies since inception, representing over $10 billion in volume across 19,000 transactions with buyers and sellers in 70 countries. Through its custody offering Forge Trust, the company has approximately $14 billion in assets under custody and about $600 million of cash across 1.9 million customers.
Needless to say, our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way.
A critical role on a central team at Forge, the Operations Associate’s primary function would be to execute orders that are sourced on the Forge platform, taking ownership of all parts of the transaction process.
Success in this role would require being adaptable to an evolving workplace, eager and willing to learn and determined to add value through high-quality work and thoughtful insights.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Forge’s transaction processes and become the deal point person/central source of knowledge for active transactions.
- Work cross-functionally with Forge’s internal teams, including Business Development, Legal and Compliance.
- Interact directly with clients to ensure a seamless, efficient process from initial onboarding through deal closing.
- Identify and raise legal and/or compliance issues associated with transactions to ensure internal and external (SEC/FINRA) policy compliance.
- Maintain comprehensive, up-to-date client documentation, diligence forms and internal records.
- Leverage and apply contextual knowledge of core business principles, namely finance and accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in operations, consulting, finance, accounting, fund management and/or law.
- Superior critical thinking skills and demonstrated success working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and verbal/written communication skills.
- Comfort performing in fast, high-pressure situations.
- Desire to help the team increase operational efficiency and achieve strategic initiatives.
- Series 99 required
Forge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.