At Forge, we know our team is our greatest asset. As innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
With liquidity solutions, exclusive data and insights and a vibrant marketplace, Forge’s goal is to power a global private market that is transparent, accessible and seamless for companies, their employees and investors. Through Forge, employees can sell their private shares, employers can reward shareholders with pre-IPO liquidity and individual and institutional investors can participate in private unicorn growth.
Forge's differentiated global marketplace addresses rising demand among individual and institutional investors for exposure to private company stocks and it is building a growing network effect with defensible competitive advantages. The Forge marketplace has nearly 400,000 registered users, including over 123,000 accredited investors. Private shares have traded in more than 400 companies since inception, representing over $10 billion in volume across 19,000 transactions with buyers and sellers in 70 countries. Through its custody offering Forge Trust, the company has approximately $14 billion in assets under custody and about $600 million of cash across 1.9 million customers.
Needless to say, our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way.
- Administration of large variety of SaaS services such as Slack, Office 365, Atlassian, and Zoom
- Familiarity with SSO, especially Okta
- Device provisioning and configuration: Mac, Windows, iPhones
- VPN setup and administration
- Networking configuration, troubleshooting, and support
- VoIP technology configuration and support
- A/V conferencing configuration and support
- General technology troubleshooting in support of company employees
- Provide support through a Help Desk ticket system through Jira Service Desk
- Work as a collaborative member of the TechOps team
- Ability to provide friendly, customer-focused support
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- General understanding of network protocols (DNS & DHCP)
- Experienced in support & troubleshooting Windows & Mac OS
- Platforms including mobile devices running Apple iOS & Android
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Outlook Web Access and Office 365
- Skilled at written and verbal communication
Our Team Values:
- Customer Service - Great customer service is always being ready and willing to support our team.
- Automation Everywhere - Automation is the key to efficiency and opens space for innovation.
- Smart Self-Service - It isn’t enough to have an efficient IT Ops team, we need to enable others to quickly resolve issues.
- Awareness - Delivering world class customer service, safely automating, and delivering smart self-service systems requires a heightened operational awareness to ensure proactive management.
- Teamwork – We value collaboration and teamwork to drive better decision making and ensure alignment.
- Knowledge Sharing - Openness in sharing knowledge and expertise with teammates helps everyone get better.
Forge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.