Flowcode is the offline to online company, building direct connections for brands and consumers. By unifying data-driven design with the latest in QR technology, Flowcode enables contactless connection with speed, security and ease. Privacy compliant, ultra-fast scanning, and designed with intention, Flowcode is the number one trusted QR provider. Our companion product, Flowpage, organizes your digital footprint in one mobile-first landing page, creating a seamless experience to more deeply connect with audiences while tracking real-time analytics. Paired together, our tech allows consumers and creators to connect the real world to the digital world instantly and magically. Flowcode is currently used by more than 60% of the Fortune 500.
As Head of People, you will partner across the company to lead talent management, people operations, talent acquisition and employee experience. You will help support our team through its growth and create an environment where employees of all backgrounds can thrive. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building a world class organization and led teams through periods of hyper growth. This role requires an outstanding understanding of people strategy while marrying talent with operational goals on a day to day basis.
- Build and implement talent strategy across functional teams while evaluating current capabilities and growth opportunities for the organization
- Oversee recruitment and retention by developing and scaling our compensation philosophy, total rewards and culture programs
- Develop HR frameworks, tools and processes to meet business needs, align internal programs and comply with external requirements
- Enable the infrastructure to scale performance management while retaining and growing successful talent inside the company
- Forecast talents needs while overseeing all aspects of recruitment and onboarding processes
- Provide and follow benchmarks for best in class compensation structures
- Own overall responsibility for human resource operations, compliance, HRIS systems and talent management
- Implement best practices and creative solutions for a growing hybrid workforce
Your skills and experience:
- 10+ years of people operations experience, 5+ years at high growth company preferred
- Demonstrated experience building, motivating, and growing a high performing teams
- Strong track record of bridging strategy into day to day operations and execution
- Ability to manage complex HR programs including policy design and implementation
- Significant experience with HRIS and ATS platforms for operational workflow
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with colleagues from executives to individual contributors while setting the tone for the team
Founded by the former CEO of AOL and President of Google Americas, we are a team of large company executives, startup founders, engineers, scientists, artists, and designers - who are all data obsessed. Flowcode is always looking to increase our potential as a company. We are focused on building a powerfully diverse workforce, not just because it is the right thing to do but because it expands the potential of our team exponentially.
We have a hybrid work culture with our headquarters located in Soho, NYC.