Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time, and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling quickly and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- How To Succeed at Flock Video
- Life on Our Sales Team Video
- Flock’s Series E Announcement
- How We Stop Crime and Protect Privacy
- Flock’s Framework
- Ethics Center
Flock’s Territory Sales Manager (TSM) - School Safety Technology directly contributes to the missing layer of security at schools today. As a well recognized and respected brand name across law enforcement, Flock's technology links the local law enforcement community in partnership with school safety representatives and university police departments for a team oriented effort.
This role will give you the direct ability to significantly enhance safety at schools by not only helping school security officials solve crimes on campus but preventing incidents before they happen. The end result, you’re working hard, you’re working with purpose, and you feel really good about the results you are making at the end of each week.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Build new relationships with universities and school district safety leaders in your region, educating them on the benefits of Flock Safety’s suite of products and solutions.
- Nurture existing relationships with leadership at campus police departments, along with security and safety officials in school districts to maximize perimeter safety.
- Work closely with Flock teammates and business partners to create introductions to school safety leaders in order to build safer communities.
- Build optimal safety plans with Flock’s Solutions Consultants (including former Law Enforcement leaders), Solutions Engineers, and Deployment Specialists, while collaborating with campus security experts to deliver tangible results.
- Travel in your market (25-50% in person) to meet with clients, attend regional and national events in school safety to develop a network.
- Effectively manage opportunities in Salesforce in order to provide a clear forecasting picture enabling the company to properly plan growth requirements and resources.
- Manage the entire sales process (prospecting, qualifying, positioning, closing, and transitioning clients to onboarding specialists for client success).
- Create and maintain pipeline coverage to meet (and exceed) monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
We’re looking for people who:
- 5+ years of full cycle sales experience, with an emphasis on outside/field software sales.
- Self-starter mentality with a willingness to learn, take initiative, and produce results in a defined territory.
- Experience using outbound sales strategies to develop new business within a defined territory.
- Able to quickly digest and learn technical products, and become the subject matter expert for your clients.
- Proven ability to sell new products.
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills.
- Experience using Salesforce, Salesloft, Clari, Zoom, Slack, Showpad, or equivalent sales support technologies for sales operations and forecasting are a plus.
- Energized by solving customer's problems- e.g. consultative sales approach.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, data-driven sales environment.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Candidate must be located in central/eastern time zone.
Our general interview process is outlined here.
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values click here.
Why Join Us?
- We have raised over $380M in venture capital and are backed by some of the top VCs including a16z, Tiger Global, Meritech and more.
- 94% of employees recommend working at Flock Safety
- Incredible product-market fit. Flock fits that “goldilocks” set of price, functionality, and service
- We are scaling quickly and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- Uniquely mission-driven company. Making communities safer through objective, evidence-based technology.
- 3% of crimes in the US are solved by Flock
- Flock cameras help solve ~200 crimes/day
- 70% of all crime involves motor vehicles
- 2100+ cities with private cameras
- 1500+ agency relationships across the US
- 195% police customer retention rate
- 1B+ images processed a month (we process more images than Instagram)
- In this role, every full-time employee receives equity (stock options) in the company and the annual budgeted base salary for this role is $100,000 with an OTE of $200,000
- We offer unlimited PTO and twelve paid holidays (Your Birthday, New Year’s Day, MLK Jr Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve)
- We offer fully-paid health benefits plan for employees, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- We provide 16 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and six weeks of 100% paid leave for secondary caregivers
- We provide $150 per month work from home allowance
- We provide a $250 per year L&D stipend that can be used on Audible, Calm, Masterclass, Duolingo, and so much more
- Each new hire receives a one-time stipend of $750 to assist with expenses that come with setting up a home office
- We provide employees who are not local to the ATL headquarters with coworking space access paid for by Flock
Flock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diverse backgrounds and thoughts and welcome everyone to apply for employment with us. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, transparent, and collaborative. Mutual respect is central to how Flock operates, and we believe the best solutions come from diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace our differences and know that we are stronger working together.