Lead the building and hyper-growth of Flexport in Spain
Flexport is both a freight forwarding and a software company. Being at the intersection of logistics and tech has allowed us to develop a unique value proposition that customers are extremely excited about, which has resulted in Flexport having grown exponentially over the past 9 years. As part of our mission to make global trade easy for everyone, and our unrelenting desire to grow, we are expanding into Spain.
This is a unique opportunity for the experienced and well-connected Sales Leader that you are to be in the driver’s seat of building up a business, growing it aggressively and leaving your mark in the market. You will be hiring and coaching a team of high performing Account Executives that are equally excited as you to build up Flexport’s Spanish presence and to solve customer problems with tech-enabled freight forwarding.
Welcome to the future!
- Build strong sales teams;
- Provide leadership and direction to a high-performance team, including hiring, training, and leading;
- Develop specific and targeted goals within each squad to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities within their unique customer sets;
- Create, monitor and manage key performance metrics;
- Find innovative and creative ways to improve and increase performance;
- Implement best practices to support consistent and consultative sales and client success processes;
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with the rest of the Leadership Team to get things done.
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience scaling client-facing teams in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven leadership skills, people management skills;
- Ability to deliver on a broad portfolio of responsibilities on your own, and ‘figure stuff out’ quickly and effectively;
- Strong analytical skills and be great with numbers;
- Good people instincts and be able to build trust and work well with a diverse group inside and outside the company;
- Eager for a very hands-on role, where you’ll be asked to take on and run with a range of projects outside your comfort zone, and learn quickly;
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small;
- High integrity individual who’s enthusiastic about building a great company for the long term, and making a huge, positive impact in the world;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.