Help Flexport win new business
This role is for motivated candidates with 2-4 years experience who want to broaden/deepen their business acumen working with our most strategic customers. To be considered, you will have a track record of success working within a team, excellent prospecting and organizational skills, and love to win. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, has sold complex solutions, and can creatively consult with clients.
- Partner with Flexport’s most senior Account Executives to build new relationships with decision makers and influencers both externally and internally for Global Key Accounts
- Targeted prospecting to our highest value accounts, including excellent use of account based marketing techniques
- Maintaining detailed records of customer engagements and account information in CRM
- Craft and deliver executive level presentations to clients
- Build account plans, stakeholder maps, manage small-scale events, and prepare business reviews and executive briefings
- Rapidly learn and pitch Flexport’s vision and model, utilizing solution selling/a customer-centric sales method
- Grow impact over time by supporting sales opportunities, assisting with contract management, and more
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
You should have:
- BA/BS degree (preferred) and 2-4 years of professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Success, Investment Banking, Financial Services, or Consulting
- Strong background in Account Based Marketing
- Highly organized with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Excellent project management skills: you’re organized, create clear tracking systems, and hold yourself to timelines
- Resourcefulness: you’re scrappy and creative in your approach to solving problems and producing outcomes
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on international trade in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
- Ability to craft compelling presentations, and able to relay information is a seamless way
- Proven ability to quickly gain trust with internal & external senior leadership
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.