Build the Accounts Solutions Team to help Flexport grow.
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As an Account Solutions Manager, you’ll lead a team of experts whose mission is to drive growth by converting client opportunities into awarded business. You’ll actively engage in client strategy, securing new clients and nurturing growth in the expansion of existing clients.
The Client Pricing team serves as a critical connector between the multiple service and product teams to design and assemble comprehensive and attractive client proposals. We work across many groups within Flexport including Sales, Account Management, Tradelane Management, Finance, Analytics, and Product. Shoulder to shoulder in a team of cross functional leaders, we own setting the globalized standards and leading toward automation to achieve Flexport’s scalable up-market success.
- Design, build, and package innovative offerings by matching customer requirements with Flexport products and services
- Determine pricing and customer offering approaches aligned with service standards in close cooperation with Flexport Sales and Account Management teams
- Drive RFP projects end to end including project management, idea creation, planning, and KPI tracking
- Contribute to client pre-planning and strategy development
- Lead projects to standardize our processes related to Client Pricing in order to create robust, efficient and competitive pricing
You should have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Supply Chain, Consulting
- Experience in creating and managing all aspects of RFPs including a track record of applying commercial strategies to position and win business in a highly competitive market.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization – internally, as well as with clients
- Strong project management skills, managing the following effectively: project timelines, deliverables, budget, team accountability, status updates amongst partners and key stakeholders, and event objectives
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and planning skills, an eye for detail and an irresistible drive to continuously improve processes in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.