We are reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 116 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
We're looking for a smart, switched-on Brand Project Manager to help coordinate creative projects across the Global Brand team. Nearly all projects and assets that Brand delivers involve our brilliant Creative team. Most of your time will be spent managing projects and workflows specifically in Creative, touching long-form content, website, graphic design and video. The remaining ~25% will be put to work on the other Big Rocks that Global Brand delivers such as our annual user conference FWD.
- Partner with the Creative Director to manage and scale the Creative team’s workflow.
- Act as the initial point of contact and build relationships with stakeholders in Global Brand as well as other internal clients to be an ambassador and steward of both
- Help clients write effective, inspiring briefs and ensure that projects meet the brief when we deliver (on time, of course)
- Monitor and manage workflows, resources, scheduling, budgets and tracking, as well as developments of project plans
- Work with external parties and freelancers to build and maintain key relationships
- Handle review processes to obtain approvals from required stakeholders
- Identify and proactively share opportunities to reduce friction and drive productivity while preserving creativity
You should have:
- Minimum five years of project management or production in an agency or in-house setting. Bonus points if you have both.
- Fluency in the gSuite (Slides, Docs, etc) and project management platforms such as Jira and Asana. Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite and/or Contentful a plus
- University degree (undergraduate level) in Communications, Design, Marketing or another creatively or culturally interesting field
- Experience working in or for B2B companies in complex categories
- Excellent instincts for humans and teams, and a strong eye for detail.
- Multi-hyphenate skill set: Digital-traditional-social, Brand-content-marketer, Long-form and short-form, Left-brain and right-brain
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade — a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 116 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Founded in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
Worried about not having any supply chain experience?
Don’t be! Many of us were once in your shoes. It’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move this industry forward. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.