Partner with Flexport to Expand
The Partners Team is working globally to drive Partner Success by measuring and managing software adoption and performance. As we expand the scope of active performance management and the product grows to encompass more activities we will need to continuously update our performance management system. To support this effort to reduce cost to serve, we’re looking for a Partner Performance Associate in Shanghai.
- Manage and continuously improve partner performance in Asia
- Work with pricing, procurement and Marketplace team to manage & improve rates procurement
- Lead partner Onboarding to SOP adoption lifecycle end to end
- Contribute to the development and implementation of next gen “partner app” including localization requirements for assigned markets.
- Be a key part of establishing “Partners as a Service” model
- 1 - 2 years of prior experience at a top freight forwarder or supply chain / consulting background and a BA/BS Degree;
- A strong performance record of living our values
- A desire to support, serve and enable our global squads
- A deep understanding of operations team and a well formed thesis on how to take partner <> squad operations to the next level.
- A system and process oriented mindset
- Ability to toggle between tactical and strategic (address a specific partner issue one minute and build out partner KPIs and SOPs the next)
- Solid negotiation and influencing without authority skills
- World class follow through skills
- A hammer in one hand, a feather in the other and the emotional intelligence to know which one to use and when
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is and why improving global trade can help to connect the world and break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law