We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. We are a licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern technology stack. We help some of the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
As part of our recent growth, we’re looking to hire a Compensation Analyst as part of our Total Rewards team. This role will be an integral member of the Total Rewards team, helping to ensure our compensation programs function effectively and recommending process improvements. You’ll work closely with the broader People and Recruiting teams, plus line managers, to solve People-related business problems.
- Provide compensation support for a dedicated function(s) within the organization
- Partner with the People team and business leaders to craft compensation packages that are internally equitable and externally competitive
- Determine job level and FLSA exemption status for new roles
- Conduct competitive market analyses and participate in compensation surveys
- Assist with administering the annual compensation review cycle
- Maintain our compensation system (Payfactors)
- Deliver training on compensation programs
- Participate in cross-functional projects as needed
- Monitor compensation trends and best practices
You should have:
- 2 plus years of compensation experience
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with compensation benchmarking and survey data
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Adept at managing multiple tasks concurrently (planned and unplanned)
- Attention to detail
- Experience in FLSA compliance preferred
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.